You can visit our Websites without registering for an account. When you decide to provide us with your personal or company information, you agree that such information is sent to and stored on our servers. This includes:
- Information that you provide to us when you register for an account or for the Services that you use;
- Additional information that you may provide to us through social media sites or third party Services;
- Information provided in the context of correspondence through our Website or correspondence that is sent to us;
- Information about your location and the location of your device, including your device’s unique identifier information if applicable, and
- Your resume, if you choose to submit it to us for consideration for a job position.
To use DoviApp, you need to create an account. Therefore, you have to provide basic information such as your email address and in some specific instances your phone number.
Use of personal information
You agree that we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you access to our Services and Customer Support;
- to enforce our Terms and conditions;
- to personalize, measure and improve our Services, contents and Ads;
- to contact you, by e-mail, push notification, text message or by telephone, to inquire about our Services for the purpose of targeted marketing activities, updates, and promotional offers.
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers or to contact you regarding products or Services offered by RBS.
Updating your Personal Information
You can modify your own information by logging into your account. You may also have to communicate with the ‘Customer Care Service’. We will process your request within a reasonable period of time.
Risk of loss, abuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Nevertheless, if you believe your account has been abused, please we protect your information by using technical and administrative security measures (such as firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the contact us.
We retain personal information no longer than is legally permissible and delete personal information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes described herein.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.